Saturday, February 16, 2008

XB for sale (and an apology)

Many thanks to all those people who have pointed out that many areas of the Maryborough Ford Car Club site are either not working, or display old information. I apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause and have been working on a fix. However, as half the site, including the pages with links to the either half, are on bigpond, my hands are a little tied at the moment.

bigpond have decided to no longer support personal web space (unless you pay for it). So, the pages that I have parked there are there for good as I can't make any changes to them.

As I said, I'm working on a fix. Your patience is appreciated.

To this end, this post will always be at the top of the blog until enough of my brain cells make the right connection. Thanks again.

The following pics are of a 1975 Ford Falcond GS Station Wagon.

It has a 250 ci motor, automatic column shift transmission and power steering.

Ready for the big one? ONE OWNER.

Very good duco - it's never seen a panel shop.

Obviously in very good condition and is currently registered.

Contact me on gnobl2@eq.edu.au for more details.

















No comments: