Tuesday, March 22, 2005

More Brilliance

Something always happens to come crashing down.
We were speaking of fun and happiness
And then he brought her up
A choke ran through his voice.
He signed off,
Less than five minutes later.
Just off the phone,
Telling me that I would be the only one.
Talking online,
She gets brought up again
Tears sting me again,
I haven’t cried in over a week
My heart hurts again,
A way that I never wanted to again
He yearns for her,
Tells me he wants me.
Tell him that I’ll be there in any way I can.
He signs off.

AcdQueen89

1 comment:

Ymir said...

Not one usually lost for words, I found myself so. I blog because I enjoy it. I enjoy seeing who visits to read and occasionally reply.

In terms of an audience, I'd like to think that people of a broad range of ages would find something that they enjoy.

There's nothing complicated about it - if what I have to say interests people, or they get something from it, then we're bother richer. Forging a link with a stranger is also a bonus.

Often, I might just be talking to myself ...

Cheers, and thanks for your time.