Thursday, January 04, 2007

prep / primary school prayers....

"Dear God, thank you for the baby brother, but what I really prayed for was a puppy. Joyce"
“Dear God, did you mean for a giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? Norma"
"Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you to know, but I am not just saying that just because you are God. Charles"
"Dear God, You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways. Dean"
"Dear God, Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter because there is nothing good in there now. Ginny"
"Dear God, I went to this wedding, and they kissed right in church. Is that okay? Neil"
"Dear God, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they each had their own rooms. It works with my brother. Larry"
"Dear God, If we come back as something, please don't let me be Jennifer Horton, because I hate her. Denise"
"Dear God, If you watch when I am in church on Sunday, I will show you my new shoes. Mickey D"
"Dear God, We read that Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school they said that you did it. So I bet he stoled your idea. Donna"

No comments: