Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Anniversary

I got to thinking today that my darling wife and I have a wedding anniversary coming up next week - we'll have been married for 14 years. The experiences that we have had along the way - moving a number of times to promote my career, some stressful times, many wonderful times, the birth of our two daughters, a succession of interests/hobbies/obsessions... We are very different people to those that we were when we were first married.

Do you ever wonder if the person that you are today could meet the person that you once were, what the reulting meeting would be like? What impressions they would each walk away with? Would the meeting of the two personas, if they believed it were possible, change the present? future? past?

My head hurts.

Cheers

No comments: