Friday, September 23, 2005

This is for the birds

We put out some seed and bread each afternoon for the birds who live in our area. Lately there has been a sharp increase in the number of birds calling in, as the weather has been very dry of late.

It’s nice to see them each afternoon, but their numbers suggest that the bird population are doing it tough.

So, do I put more out each day, or do I "let nature take its course"?

I’m of the opinion that I won’t put more out. Whilst it’s nice to supplement the food stocks of the birds, I don’t want them relying on us.

Cheers

3 comments:

Ymir said...

Excellent - I can always do with some more money. Could you just send it to me, without me doing anything?

Ymir said...

Yes, I'm interested in href="http://compare-reseller-plan.blogspot.com">free reseller hosting, as I have no idea what this it. Perhaps your href="http://compare-reseller-plan.blogspot.com">free reseller hosting, isn't working properly, when it tries to make your comment seem relevant?

Cheers

Ymir said...

TS! Long time no see!

Your second comment is a refreshing change to the earlier one.
Thanks.

Cheers