Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Car Update


Whilst I have been very pleased with the way that my car has turned out, I'm continullay surprised each time I see it.

What amazes me is the way that it seems to be getting better. The panle beater advised me to use a particular car wash thay he stated would clean and add a layer of polish each time I washed it. This would mean that I wouldn't have to polish it, but that I really should wash it once a week.

I took his advice and don't know if that's what it is, but it really seems to be getting better each week.

Perhaps I'm just biased.

Cheers

4 comments:

Ymir said...

Thanks very much for that - when I'm a senior, I'll keep that in mind.

Cheers

Ymir said...

Off to Canada - I'd like that one day. Thanks.

Ymir said...

Trojan, eh? Can I take it to Canada? For some horsing around, I mean.

CHeers

Ymir said...

Burnout3 looks good, bit I;m adicted to Forza.

Perhaps I could eat a gift basket of chocolate while playing?

Cheers