Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stephen shares a very special email from his very impressive 26 year old son, of whom he should be very proud.

Subject: The Emperor's Club

Dad I saw a movie that I thought you might like to see..... It’s very good, and the end is just beautiful. It’s called the Emperor's Club.....it’s a weekly so it won't be much to hire. I wrote down a speech that was said that I thought was great.

A GREAT TEACHER HAS LITTLE EXTERNAL HISTORY TO RECORD
HIS LIFE GOES OVER INTO OTHER LIVES
THESE MEN ARE PILLARS IN THE INTIMATE STRUCTURE OF OUR SCHOOLS
THEY ARE MORE ESSENTIAL THAN ITS STONES OR BEAMS AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE A KINDLING FORCE AND A REVEALING POWER IN OUR LIVES.

(I don't agree with the little external history part)
Check it out next time u wanna watch something.
Talk soon..............oh but hey its all good.
luv u dad
Jami

No comments: